Friday, June 15, 2007

We have now added to our burgeoning property empire! We are the proud owners (well not really till all signed at notary but we've started the process) of 2 apartments in Berlin. They both require some renovation so we will have fun with that! We have been using the services of a local bloke who helped to source the properties and will help project manage the renovation in our absence. When finished his wife will rent out the properties for us on a short term, fully furnished basis. Thank god for Ikea! One property is in Prenzlauer Berg which is currently the trendiest area and the other is in Charlottenburg in the west of the city, close to the major shopping area. Both really good, interesting areas. Check out the links below to learn more about the areas....

http://www.inyourpocket.com/feature/55849-prenzlauer_berg.html



In case you didn't know Tanc bought me a newer BMW X5 a month ago so we had 2! We have now sold my green one and have kept the newer black one thank goodness so are back to being a 2 car family. (Eco warriors we are not! I don't drive a lot and I do recycle! I have separate bags hanging up for each product.... do I sound a tad guilty!)


Here's my lovely green car going off to it's new owner......






No comments: