Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We had a great weekend. Went shopping. Husband bought new clothes at the sales in Corte Ingles. Not much point me buying anything although the night before I went into Marbella old town with my friend Sandy and I bought a pair of fluffy snow boots from Charles Jourdan for 48 euro and a retro YSL Rive Gauche cropped black jacket from Deja Vu for 50 euros. So I can't complain! Tanc bought Dior Jeans half price reduced to 220 euros(!) and a beautiful Italian grey cardigan.


Here he is modelling his new purchases. Looks pretty good to me! He loves going shopping with me because I always encourage him to purchase.






We also had friends over for Sunday lunch: Olly, Clover, Clover's mum Ginny, Theo, and another family of 4 little ones. We bought a whole wild lubina (sea bass) from the Marbella market which Tanc cooked deliciously on a bed of layered potatoes with pernod flavoured leek compote. Was a little touch and go for a while as the electricity wouldn't stay on. Brilliant hubby finally located the faulty fuse and the show was able to go on!


By the way, I would like to raise a toast to my new nephew, Baxter. To Baxter!! Welcome to the world! Looking forward to seeing some photos!!



No comments: