Friday, January 26, 2007

My 18 Week Body





I started Spanish classes this week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 - 12. I love it. About time I took the bull (el toro) by the horns and learnt to speak Spanish (in proper sentences). I'm also trying to master all the settings on my new camera, which will take time I realise but I've started. Here is the view from our loungeroom window. It's La Concha.

The fitness regime continues and my husband is starting to look buff. He takes great pleasure in punching himself in front of me to show how hard his muscles are, strangely reminiscent of Tarzan!

It's been absolutely freezing here the last week. We saw a frost for the first time since we've lived in Spain. There was a layer of ice covering my windscreen when I went to go to Spanish class on Thursday morning. And apparently it was snowing in Ronda which is only half an hour from Marbella. I don't like it. I don't have anything really warm that fits!









No comments: